You have plenty of "yes" men. What you need is a "know" man.
Responsible for contributing to the development and execution of the company sales, marketing and client support activities. Work with Relationship Managers (RMs) to devise and implement ongoing communication plan with goal of maintaining relationships with all current and past FUSE clients. Actively support the planning and execution of promotional activities as well as maintain, enhance and keep up to date all aspects of the FUSE website and customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Ward-Boland Associates, Inc.
- Marketing Coordinator - In this position I worked on multiple projects including: managing the online advertising initiatives, database management, revenue forecasting, monitoring the company’s CRM sales tool, engineering content for email campaigns and creating strategic communications for senior executives to help build and maintain client relationships.
- Baltimore Orioles
- Public Relations and Corporate Sales Intern - During the first half of my internship, I worked in the Public Relations Office. My initial assignment was to produce and edit the minor league statistics section for the Orioles Media Guide. Once the season began, I prepared press releases, edited articles for the Orioles Magazine, and composed the PR team’s game notes during home games. In summer- I transitioned to the Corporate Sales Department where I worked closely with the sales team to design sponsorship presentations for current and potential clients. For the home games, I monitored and logged the TV/ radio advertising drops and the Orioles AT&T text campaign.
Education & OTHER EXPERIENCE
- University of Colorado – Denver, CO (Master of Science - Finance)
- University of Maryland – College Park, MD (Master of Business Administration - Marketing Concentration)
- Gettysburg College – Gettysburg, PA (Bachelor of Arts - Management)
Interesting Notes, PERHAPS
- I am a Young Professional Board Member at a nonprofit in Colorado called Project C.U.R.E. I am responsible for spearheading fundraising activities; coordinating volunteer projects and networking with other globally conscious professionals to raise awareness of Project C.U.R.E.’s work across the world
- Avid Skier – After college, I spent a winter in Park City and lived the life of a ski bum
- Diehard Baltimore Orioles and Ravens Fan