What We Do
What We Do
The team at FUSE has served as a valuable resource and guide to investment managers and their fund boards for more than 30 years. Unlike most of today’s board consultants and 15(c) report providers, the FUSE team has experience across the breadth of asset management firms -- from product development and portfolio management to distribution and operations which allows us to provide a more holistic approach to our engagements with fund boards.
FUSE’s 15(c) practice was established in 2010 and has grown to serve dozens of fund families and their boards. The team building our 15c reports has decades of industry experience that spans all facets of the business including product, investments, research, distribution and fund board support. This provides a level of insight and understanding that is not found on staff at other 15c providers and results in a more informed peer selection process that leads to better decisions and fiduciary oversight.
Benefits of FUSE 15(c) reports:
- Deeper insights as to the competitive positioning of the funds driven by superior peer group selection that digs deeper than other vendors to deliver the most relevant comparison groups
- Time savings with an intuitive, color-coded executive summary and concise, easy to interpret reports
- Better value for shareholders – our service presents a 25%-50% savings versus other providers
- Superior customer service – we work with each client to define service standards and then seek to exceed expectations. FUSE is not a mass production facility.
Independent fund directors have long relied on external sources for operational, accounting and legal expertise, but when it came to product, marketing and sales, they traditionally have not had any external sources to provide guidance. Business Intelligence for Fund Boards fills this void with objective business expertise that is needed for independent board members to fully understand the competitive environment in which their advisors operate. Business Intelligence delivers customized insights into issues such as pricing trends, product line marketability, distribution effectiveness, M&A implications and much more. Now, independent directors will be able to incorporate into their decisions an external view of the overall health of the investment firms that serve their funds and their shareholders.
Benefits of FUSE Business Intelligence for Fund Boards service:
- Less risk of being surprised by marketplace developments
- Improved evaluation of strategic direction of the advisor
- Better informed decisions about product line expansion and requests for rationalization
- Objective assessment of advisor relative to peers
- Independent research that enhances board oversight